If your organization uses SSO to log into CommercialTribe, you will experience a different login workflow. The below steps highlight how a user can log into CommercialTribe over SSO.
1. Go to www.commercialtribe.net. This is the standard login page for all users.
2. Below Login click Use Custom Domain (SSO) This will load the SSO sign-in page.
3. You will need to put your Company Name into the open field. This is the name of the company that you work for, in the most basic form. If you do not know it, you can find your domain by contacting your admin. Keep track of this name – you will need it whenever you login.
If you need help finding your domain, reach out to firstname.lastname@example.org.
4. You will be routed directly to the sign-in screen for your normal SSO panel. This is the tool that you use to log into other tools used by your company. If you have any trouble with this step, please contact your internal IT team.
5. Once successfully logged in, you will be redirected back to CommercialTribe and will be able to use the service.
NOTE: Your login will remain active for 8 hours. After this period, you will need to log in again.
Need help? Have questions? Reach out to email@example.com.