These guidelines outline the technical requirements to successfully use CommercialTribe Readiness.
Minimum System Requirements
- Intel dual-core processor minimum, quad-core processor or better recommended
- 2.0 GHz processor speed or better
- 4 GB RAM minimum, 8 GB or more recommended
- 10GB of available disk space for storage minimum, 20GB or more recommended
Web Browser Compatibility
Web users must have access to Google Chrome, Microsoft Edge, or Internet Explorer 11. See the matrix below for version details.
|Browser||Supported Version||Audio/Video Recording and Streaming|
|V40+||No plug-in required. Uses native browser capabilities leveraging open media standards. Videos are saved locally and then uploaded on submission.|
|Latest 2 major versions||Requires the Adobe Flash plugin. Flash versions released within the last year are supported. The use of Flash also requires network ports 443 and 1935 to be open to RTMP/RTMPT traffic.|
Microsoft IE 11
CommercialTribe is supported on most modern iOS devices, including the iPad. The CommercialTribe application is available in the AppStore.
- iOS9 or above is recommended.
- iPhone 5c and above are supported
The CommercialTribe Salesforce integration is supported in most Salesforce environments. The application must be installed from the AppExchange and OAuth connections must be enabled.
SAML/Single Sign On Integration
CommercialTribe supports the SAML 2.0 standard and fully integrates with any Single Sign On (SSO) solution. Okta and Active Directory Federation Services (ADFS) are preferred.
Recording Equipment Requirements
CommercialTribe requires two pieces of recording equipment present in most modern computers or tablets. Users will be unable to record live video if one or both devices are not present.
- Integrated or attached webcam with updated drivers
- Integrated or attached microphone with updated drivers
- Allow SSL (443) access to https://*.commercialtribe.net
- Allow access in general to Amazon Web Services Cloudfront, https//*.cloudfront.net
- Sustained download ~2 MBPS / upload ~1 MBPS (recommended average bandwidth)
- Flash: Ports 443 and 1935 opened to RTMP/RTMPT traffic
Have Questions? Please Reach out to firstname.lastname@example.org